The Kanban System Design offers an in-depth and easier approach for participants to learn the application of Kanban methodology in all areas of an organization. During two days of training, participants will learn how to get started with pull systems and balance customer demand with capability to deliver exploring benefits through practical exercises.
Participants will examine the various action potentials required for shaping up their enterprises’ Business Agility, and grasp bunch of valuable inputs from extensive practical Kanban experience. At the end of the course, participants will be able to design a new Kanban system or improve the existing ones. The participants will also gain practical knowledge on improving Kanban implementations, and reduce bottlenecks that obstructs the organizations’ development process.
- Kanban Principles & Practices
- Kanban implementation
- Workflow Visualization (designing Kanban boards)
- Understand and control the Work in Progress (WIP) limits
- Commitment points, work item types, and classes of Services
- Proactively managing Flow (Understand, measure, improving)
- Manage business risks and making policies explicit
- Manage change with collaborative improvement
- Learn to design a Kanban system effectively towards initiate a proper change
- Discover all the basic concepts of flow, pull and improvement opportunities
- Help teams to identify and address bottlenecks in the system
- Learn to work with shifting priorities on demand
- Deal with interruption of work and multi-tasking
- How to deal with important but not time-critical work.
- Managers, Team Leaders, and Coaches
- Process Engineers, Project Management Consultants, and Program Managers
- Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers
- Attendees will receive a certificate of completion from Lean Kanban University in digital format
- Attending this course satisfies one requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation
- Get listed to LKU Alumni Directory along with free membership in Lean Kanban University
- In person 2-day workshop training full of learning and fun.
January 16 - 17, 2018
Intermediate and Expert
Mix of theory & workshop sessions (Classroom Training)
Prashant J Mavinkare