This two-day Leading SAFe® course is based on 4.5 version of SAFe®, and it empowers participants with the skill set required to succeed in a disruptive marketplace - by achieving the certification of SAFe® Agilist (SA). This class focuses on application of Lean-Agile principles and practices to deliver software projects on large-scale within expected time and budget, that also support the Lean-Agile transformation of the enterprise.
After attending the course, participants will be able to perform more effectively, the roles of SAFe® Executives, Managers and Stakeholder with a Lean-Agile mindset, and enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills. Participants will also get practical advice in order to support Agile Teams and Programs, learn when to correctly apply SAFe® to bring more significant changes and increase the standard of Lean and Agile development in the enterprise.
- Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Grasp the mindset required in a Lean-Agile setup
- Understand the SAFe® Principles
- Build Large Solutions
- Obtain practical knowledge on Program Increment (PI) planning
- Explore, execute and release value throughout the program
- Empower a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise.
- Learn to recognize and apply Lean-Agile Principles and Practices
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development across all levels in the enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains(ARTs)
- Learn to coordinate the development of Large Value Solutions
- Gain an understanding to manage programs, programming and portfolios
- Align the organization to a common vision and goal
- Configure the framework according to the context of an enterprise
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support the Lean-Agile transformation in an enterprise.
- CIOs, VPs, Executives, Leaders, Directors and Senior Managers
- Quality Analysts and Infrastructure Managers
- Project Managers, Product Managers and Product Line Managers
- PMO, Process Leads and Portfolio Managers
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects.
- Attendees will get a printed copy of workbook
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agilist exam online
- Attendees who pass the exam will receive a SAFe® Agilist certificate with one-year certified membership
- A SAFe® Agilist (SA) digital badge for promoting accomplishment online
- Attendees who pass the exam, will get access to members-only resources like workbooks, webinars, guidance presentations, and advance notice of forthcoming SAFe® products
- Membership renewals annually from the date of certification
- Attendees can apply for 15 PDUs through PMI, 15 SEUs under category C through Scrum Alliance
- In person 2-day training full of learning and fun.
January 16 - 17, 2018
Beginner and Intermediate
Mix of theory & workshop sessions (Classroom Training)